Home Sweet Home

 Hello Everyone!
I am back with my new blog. The topic of this trip is quite different from the last trip. As you people have read it already it's about going home. I am sure, all of you hostellers out there or those who have stayed at hostels and are reading this blog will definitely relate to it.

So, I study in Jaipur(Rajasthan) and am native to Solapur a town in Maharashtra, it takes me about 12 hours in total to reach home. Once I was on my way home. I was waiting to board the flight, listening to the announcements very watchfully. Suddenly, a thought struck my mind, all this was so easy when my father(Pa as I call him) used to travel with me. Just listen to him, follow his instructions and wollah! you have arrived at your destination.

As kids, we all wanted to grow up fast, explore the world and do god knows what not (Don't disagree with this statement I know all those who are reading this have had the same thought). As a kid I always wanted to stay alone, travel, take my own responsibilities, and the list goes on. Now when it is time to stay alone, do all the things by myself, make my own bed, do shopping for all the necessities on my own, eat mess food, think about my monthly expenses, take care not to go over budget oh my god so many things to take care of!! I sometimes feel being at home everything was so easy. Ma and Pa took care of everything. Thinking of all this then makes me homesick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

I have come all the way from "Mumma why did you make this sabji today? You know I don't like it!" to "Mumma I can eat anything homemade. Make the sabji you want to." It is funny how we don't understand the value of what we have until it is gone away from us. With all these thoughts flooding my mind all through my journey, I finally reached home it was around 4:00 in the morning. I put all my thoughts to rest and went to sleep peacefully because I knew even if I get up late I won't miss my breakfast.

We all have this place called our home and these people called are family whom we tend to underestimate. We don't know their value until they are with us. But as we grow up we understand their value and the real meaning of "Home Sweet Home" after tasting all the bitterness the outside world has.






Comments

  1. That's exactly how u should grow up. Pride of u and proud of family. Very well written . Keep it up

    Ajay Boralkar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exact way to express ur homesickness when ur away from ur Home Sweet Home.very good writing ....keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ΰ€–ूΰ€ͺΰ€š ΰ€›ाΰ€¨ ΰ€²िΰ€Ήिΰ€²ंΰ€―
    It's all about bonding
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chimanrao....porgi aai var aahe....by thoughts also....revolutionary thoughts (kranti).....beta u mentioned...in ur blog now every kid..wants grow fast. Its ok.....u mentioned....taking up responsibilities.....its golden words and thought also........but.....
    Taking care of ( "feeling s" of family members ")is a great...rather difficult..responsesibity...u r always kid for us....... taking care of....feelings of loved ones.......gives u additional steength to work more with efficiency.........isn't it.......good luck beta....

    Keep writing..... admirable one

    ReplyDelete
  5. In above....ur kid for us.....implies for every father mother.....same is..... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr vaishali Ransing..same pinch beta ...30 yr back same feeling... nostalgic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the main reason of the blog to make grown ups nostalgic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and and to make people of my age know how important home is

      Delete
  7. Very aptly written. .and even i stayed in hostel so can understand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sikkim : A bliss